This page is all about the terms and conditions which help to govern your use of the website www.debmediatechnologies.com its services and to purchase the products / software . This page should be read carefully. If any client submit any enquiry form or hire or purchase any resources / product / software, then he or she must agree to the following terms and conditions.
The whole contents of this website is under the copyright of Debmedia Technologies LLP..and certainly not be copied without permission.
1. All the information available on the website is the property of Debmedia Technologies LLP Copying the material from the website to any public or private electronic retrieval system is completely prohibited. No information mentioned in our website is utilized in conjunction with any other commercial websites or used in any other way without our written permission.
2. If you hire us / for the services we offer / purchase our products, you agree to the payment procedure and the amount.
3. Product will be delivered to you within 7 working days of us after we received the full payment from your end.
4. No cancelation of order will be allowed once you made the payment and no refund will be done.
5. We take dedicated effort to deliver your work within the time frame mentioned in each package offered by us or the conversation we have before starting the project. But in some very rare scenarios or for any particular reason it can take some more reasonable time and you are agreed to give that time for the quality job.
6. For any kind of support or inquiry, you can contact us via mail, phone, Skype or email from Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm. Only on the major Indian national holidays, the hours may differ.
7. We reserve the right to modify our website’s information in a timely manner. To stay updated, please go through our website from time to time.
8. Contracting, hiring, purchasing as well as payment of resources / product / software.
9. Each party will keep the details confidential not disclosing it to any third party.
10. Debmedia Technologies LLP nor any resources involved in the development, creation and production or even delivery will be in any way responsible for any indirect or incidental damage to the services given.
11. Spam, Warez, Piracy and Illegal Activities: Debmedia Technologies LLP does NOT permit any of it's services to be used for illegal purposes. These include but are not limited to spam, unsolicited commercial email, warez hosting, piracy and hacking related activities. Debmedia Technologies LLP will remain the sole arbiter in what constitutes any of these activities. You acknowledge that participation in any of these activities will result in immediate termination without refund. Debmedia Technologies LLP may involve law enforcement authorities if we deem necessary.
12. Child Pornography: Debmedia Technologies LLP discovers child pornography on any services provided to You, your account will be immediately terminated without refund. Your personal details will be passed to law enforcement authorities and we will assist fully with law enforcement authorities around the world to seek charges against You.
13. Hacking/Denial of Service/Sniffing/Spoofing: DM do not permit any type of hacking, denial of service, distributed denial of service, sniffing, spoofing, password cracking or similar malicious activities to be performed on or by it's services. Debmedia Technologies LLP will remain the sole arbiter in what constitutes any of these activities. You acknowledge that participation in any of these activities will result in immediate termination without refund. Debmedia Technologies LLP may involve law enforcement authorities if we deem necessary.
14. Once you are purchasing source code from Debmedia Technologies LLP it means you have coding knowledge. So after sale no responsibility lies upon Debmedia Technologies LLP.
15. That Debmedia Technologies LLP. will not be responsible for any kind of illegal use of codes.
16. That Debmedia Technologies LLP. will not be responsible for any misuse of codes.
17. That after delivering the code Debmedia Technologies LLP has no control on the sold code.
18. That if Debmedia Technologies LLP makes any updates in future then DM may contact and send you that update but Debmedia Technologies LLP cannot promise that update will be available.
19. That if the purchaser need any modification then the purchaser can do it from their side. Debmedia Technologies LLP may do it after getting the extra charge from the purchaser and the charge which will be decided upon discussion between the parties.
20. That the products are all tested. But if you find any bug in existing code then Debmedia Technologies LLP may check and correct it on the purchaser’s request and to do the correction is not all time binding upon Debmedia Technologies LLP as this error may occurred from the purchaser’s side also.
21.Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the city of Hooghly, West Bengal, India without reference to its choice of law rules. By accessing, viewing, or using the material on the service, you consent to the jurisdiction of the govermental and provincial courts presiding in Hooghly, West Bengal, and agree to accept service of process by mail and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available. This service is controlled and operated by Debmedia Technologies LLP. from its office in India. Debmedia Technologies LLP. makes no representation that materials in the service are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this service from other locations do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Debmedia Technologies LLP. with respect to your use of the service. You acknowledge that, in providing you access to and use of the Service, Debmedia Technologies LLP. has relied on your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Debmedia Technologies LLP.